|.:Affiliation Programmes|||| Portal Home|
Affiliate programmes are designed to enable students of non-degree awarding institutions, such as Colleges of Education, the opportunity to obtain the Bachelor’s degree of aUniversity after satisfying the prescribed quality assurance requirements of the university and the National Universities Commission.
The Centre for Sandwich and Affiliate Programmes of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti is pleased to receive affiliation requests from accredited federal, state and private colleges of education, and similar institutions, across Nigeria.
1. Institutions seeking affiliation with the university must be institutions that are fully approved by the State or Federal Government of Nigeria;
2. Detailed academic brief of the programmes being proposed for affiliations must be submitted to FUOYE. The brief must contain the curriculum, staff list, and available facilities for the programmes;
3. The institution seeking affiliation must complete and submit an affiliation application form obtainable on this page;
4. The institution seeking affiliation with FUOYE must have a Governing Council/Board of Governors and must have a Chief Executive Officer that is responsible to the Council/Board;
5. The institution must have for eachof its programmes, clearly defined objectives appropriate to higher education in level, standards and quality, as well as the means for achieving them;
6. The institution must have students enrolled in the programmes for which affiliation is sought;
7. The institution must have academic and non-academic staff that are sufficient in number, qualifications and experience to support academically and administratively, the programmes for which affiliation is sought;
8. The institution must show that it has the financial resources to support the programmes for which affiliation is sought; and
9. The institution must have adequate Library, Laboratory and Computer and other resources to support the programmes for which affiliation is sought.
Application for Affiliation
Duration and Renewal of Affiliation
FOR ENQUIRY OR FURTHER INFORMATION, CALL: 08165396888,